Monday, July 7, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #226 "Polka Dot Love"

Good Morning everyone,

Of course I could not pass this week's challenge, it is just too cute! Here is the inspiration photo from the challenge:


And this is my response:


This is a Tea Party invitation I made for my friend's daughter's party.



I used Cricut Damask Decor Cartridge to cut out the Tea Pot card shape and decorated it with lace ribbon, polka dot cardstock and heart pattern cardstock. I added a few handmade flowers embellished with little pearls and added jumbo pearl on top of the tea pot.


I made a tag and tucked in the twine into the pot so it looks like it is a tea bag tag. I used MS Word to type invitation info. The font I used has little hearts all over and is called Look With your Heart.


This was such a fun project and I think it fits this challenge just right. :)
I hope you enjoyed viewing this post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment