Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #227 "Fun In The Sun"

Hello everyone,

I am entering this super fun challenge with this card:


I used several layers of patterned cardstock, layered in random pattern. Yellow cardstock was distressed with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. The edge of the bottom cardstock was embellished with strings of itsy bitsy pearls.


The bikini is a Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge cutout. I used tiny clothes pins to attach the pieces to baker's twine and foam adhesive to give some dimension to the card...


I used velum to create drink bottle which is Cricut Create a Criter Cartridge cutout.


I used blue and red gingham pattern ribbons and baker's twine to create this double bow and I decorated it with a jumbo pearl.


Sentiment is PC printout and font is called Joy like Sunshine through my windowpane



Here is the inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room:


I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

No comments:

Post a Comment