Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vintage Shabby Chic Paris Card

Hello everyone,


Here is my Paris inspired card that I have entered into Vintage Cafe Card Challenge "French Charm" and Scrap Club Kiev Challenge Quest # 57 "Sketchy":


I used several layers of patterned cardstock and distressed the edges of each paper. I used picture frame I bought in a scrapbooking store and removed the backing. Frame was originally silver color but I spray painted it white.


I added seam binding ribbon bow and attached string of pearls to it. I made a trail of handmade flowers along the border of the Eiffel Tower and added some more pearls on the string to that arrangement as well...


Eiffel Tower is a Cricut Every Day Pop Up Cards cartridge cutout with two layers of polka dot paper from Inspired by Stamping

Here are the inspiration photos from both challenges:



I hope you enjoyed viewing this post.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by...
Samra

4 comments:

  1. Очень оригинальная и красивая работа! Спасибо, что с нами, Киевский Скрапклуб!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудо! Париж-вечная тема для вдохновения! Спасибо от Киевского скрап клуба!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete